Friday, July 25, 2008

Enough is enough!!

Hi! (:

There’s something that WE want to write it out here.

To HER :: Is like u just can’t stop every fucking stuff you do aren’t you?

Open your eyes big and read this!


Enough is enough!!

:: Please shut the fucked up and stop create story again by saying that WE talk bad about you. You think WE so fucking free to talk bad about you is it?? My goodness~ what so good to talk bad about u?! Please la...

And to others who believe this GIRL

:: How long have you guys known her? 1month? 3month? How about 3years? Got or not?

And see how long WE have known this GIRL, WE know her about 2-3years + and SHE did not change her attitude other than saying WE always talk bad about her! Oh god man she think she is so damn perfect is it? IN YOUR DREAM LA! ;) And stop making rumours about us (:

:: Whatever she say you guys believe her? What if she said she fuck with a guy, do u believe?? You said to a person that write bad stuff about HER in the cbox is so hypocrite but actually you yourself is the one who is hypocrite. You guys never investigate this matter but simply say WE are the one who write all those fucking stuff about HER at the cbox. Before blaming US and giving your lan-c looks, INVERTIGATE THIS MATTER!!!

By one of us here! (:


How bad can she be??

I’m here to tell u about a PERSON! I’m not going to mention HER names but going to talk bout how bad is SHE!!

I know HER since form1 till now...But our friendship only can continue till form2. I hate HER attitude!! The way she created stories and lies to US!! I hate HER keep talking bad bout US. She’s trying to show everyone how PERFECT is she.


To YOU

:: Please shut UR mouth larh!! Don’t keep on telling everyone about your FAKE STORIES!! WE know how FAKE can you be larh! And stop acting PERFECT and KIND!! Make us want to vomit only!!

By one of us here too (:


For HER!

Hey YOU! Yes of coz I’m talking about you...Will you stop thinking that person who do whatever lame stuff is me?! I also can say that person is you I mean you yourself who is the 1 do that stuff and blame me. I can’t believe I trust u by saying u couple with HIM hahaha!! Actually you are just another asshole! Oh I’m sorry for those bad words I say...NOT!! My goodness man..Yes I do HATE you!! I admit! So what?! As long I did not do those stupid stuff right? Ya u can tell everyone how bad am I but the truth is u are lying. The GOD knows who is lying! And I just can’t forget how you take they all away from me by saying stupid fucking ass FAKE STORIES!! My goodness! And I forgive you once but you did not take that chance to change it! So too bad la! Don’t act like u are so kind or whatever OMG~ you can actually making US vomit man!! And don’t copy what we have can or not?? You keep on telling me go get a life..hahahah! I think you are the one who need to get a life!! People HATE you is non of my business la!! As if like I force them to HATE you like what you did last time to me!! Talking bad about me? So what? Go ahead la...You are just making me popular AND I LOVE IT!! ;D thanks! :D

by someone too (:


Do not try to insult someone when you yourself is not perfect after all!!


From US! (:

No comments: