Thursday, July 3, 2008

A little msg frm jCmt* (:

hiee! (:

Is a little msg that i feel like wanna write..
*well u don’t have to read it..haha
cuz cuz...is not 4 u? :P *sorry but is 4 someone I guess so ;)
*copy some words form a lyrics (:

I just can’t believe I still miss u so much..
I still miss those days u were by my side accompany me for so long..
the song u use to sing for me is so super sweet..well could i hear it once again?
there's nothing i could ever do to make u see how much u are really mean alot to me..
but there's something i wanna let u know is that i really dun like the way u leave me behide & some words u say can actually hurt my feeling..
u don’t have to be sorry cuz I don’t wanna make u feel bad but..
you put me through so many emotions & now it's your turn for that :P
but it's really nice of u that when i'm emo-ing u did not ask me why / what happen
cuz I know u are so scad when u asked me why / what happen will make me cry & I wonder how u could see all the reason why from my eyes?
When u're telling me I was the only one for you..
It’s really touching my heart..
and now all I could see is i feel so regret for asking to break.
*I’m sorry
I will be all that you wan and gather myself together (:
To get you through the day to make everything ok
And without you I don’t know what I can do
I can never ever live a day without you

U’re all I need ;)

i gonna miss you so badly! D:



jCmt :: ily! :D

No comments: