Wednesday, July 2, 2008

3E~ lol

heys! (:

hahaha..Ray say he miss 3E
*oh wat a nice name! all EEE = 3E LOL how lame i can be? xP

den why did u go taiwan for? :P

anyways

so do i..i miss them very much :P
hahaa
seem like i didnt go visit them for so long edi..

lol they are very cute
but..

very notii la~
*only that last E not notii haha she very helpful & super cute!

btw u should see whn she scold ppl is sooo damn cutee!!
aww~ xD
haha i still loving them so much ;) aiyaa same only la..they oso love me wat xP *perasan hahaa
& i miss the day we play water cuz in the end they get scolded but not me hahaha!
i so childish & evil! =x
hahaha the 1st E talk with me in chinese but whn i talk too fast and he dun understand me he
will run away! or mayb laugh like org gila! LOL~
so bodo wait i mean cute? lol
and finally the 2nd E LOL~
she love me carry her so much..
whn i step in that house the 1st thing she will say is "paopao" lol but if i dun wan pao her she will merajuk / hug my leg dun let me go..
lol...so cutee!!


but whn is the time 4 me to go bck home..their mum tell me all of them miss me so much! always asking mana jasmine / min min? LOL so cute la the name min min
hahaha *sampat edi

even that small E oso miss me hahahah!

but sorry i make the 1st E cry out loud haha..

the 1st time i saw he cry cuz i wanna go bck home? lol..
aww~ i feel so guilty for that so i hug him until my shirt *shoulder there oso wet edi lol..

mygod! he can cry until non stop man! damn keng lol..
he muz got ppl pujuk only he will stop crying lol..

awww~ u 3E so damn cute!
thanks 4 lovin me so much xP
*perasan again
haha..k la end here lu..

wait!
i knw u sure wanna knw who is that 3E rite?

it is....
eric..emily & elice xD & here is the 3E picture :P



got kena zha dou frm me? xD *sampat edi xD
but now u knw why i love them so much?
dunno? LOL bodo la u!! xP



jCmt :: 3Eku! :P




No comments: