Tuesday, July 15, 2008

heys! :D

i finally found out somethings that is super weird..
but i dun wanna tell lol xD

lol..last nite very funny..
me and my younger sis were argue-ing xD
*with funny topic xD*
she call me dog i call her cat and so on..
lol we argue until 3am xD
damn keng rite? XD..
den my elder sis keep on laughing only..
the 2nd sis playing computer she oso can hear we argue
anywayz i lazy wanna argue with her so i juz sleep xD
but she still kacau me =.=''
like this...

yinG :: ohhh ada org sleep..green wake up!
me :: shut up! i wan sleep edi la..u think wat? 10 pm izzit?..2moro no nit go skul?
yinG :: pig!
me :: dog!
yinG :: cat!
me :: babi juz shut up! xD
yinG :: lalalalal~ green!

lol very long la..i lazy to type xD
she bising until non stop..
hahaha!
nvm nvm i still can sleep 1 xD..
but this morning she lagi semangat den me so fast wake up go to skul =.=''..

lazy wanna type hahaha..

-end-

XD


jCmt*tenG

No comments: