Sunday, July 13, 2008

lalala~ storys xP

heys~

hahaha i very lazy wanna update stuff so..
since i wake up early and parent are not at home + very sien so i update somethings la ;)

last nite, my family and i went to sumwhere 2 makan xD..haha
den mummy tell me n sis this story..

mummy :: eh ah wooi u remember or not ar that ah teng last time small small suka bite u and maggie?

ah wooi :: yes yes! i remember she ar suddenly only come frm the back and bite me!

me :: hahahahha!! ya meh? how come i dun remember at all?

ah wooi :: how i knw u? dun believe ask maggie

me :: hahahaha how i bite u??

ah wooi :: suddenly only come frm the back ahhhh bite =.=''...

me :: hahahahahha~~ den den?..how come i dint bite mummy? XD

ah wooi :: u try bite mummy la dunno where u fly edi...last time u small small only saw me n maggie den faster come and bite us =.=''..den mummy go buy the baby stuff let u bite..got 1day u bite that thing until rosak edi den mummy go buy again XD

mummy :: hahahah..somemore last time ah wooi and maggie drop ah teng out frm that "sa long"..lucky i smart..push the "sa long" to the sofa if not drop sei u la! *read this in cantonese*

me :: *i look at grace with a mm song face* xD and den??

mummy :: they faster go to the room and hide la..scad me hit them ma

me :: they drop me wor!! go hit them ma :P

mummy :: how to hit? they edi lock their self in the room

me :: swtt hahahah..

mummy :: ok let's go edi..

LOL~ damn sampat last time whn i was a baby i suka bite grace n maggie xD..damn funny la..but i cant even remember any of this story XD

let's see picture la xD



grace bite me!! =.='' XD


parvin file..hahaha she lend to me and should give her bck on friday but my mum dun let me go to her house so givin her back on monday hahaha i'm sorry xP



i draw punya XD
parvin i didnt mean ur barney is stupid la =.=''
lol kk sorry again :D








and see!! i took this frm sm blog :D
hahahah~
*better dun read that msg xD very sampat :P*




this picture edit by sm :D hahaha
thanks xP

btw not gonna come on9 edi la..lazy xD..mayb gonna come on9 next friday (:


jCmt :: hahahah sampat edi xD...dun care if got any mistake i lazy wanna read back xD

No comments: