Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Annoying & irritating 28 yrs old guy :D

Heys!

Lol..this post is for some1 that very super duper pathetic
his name is crayon / shin chan / xiao xin and his email address is crayon_shin_chan80@hotmail.com

actually i dun intend put his email & name here..
but becuz i wan u guys to knw how pathetic he is :D
*i knw i'm so bad putting his name here but...haha too bad la dun judge me! (:

i bet u guys wanna knw wat he did rite?
*dun wan to read den nvm :D*

let me tell u what happen since i'm very free now ;)

last nite, he chat with me but i did not answer him abt 2hrs+
cuz sis using computer and as u knw i wont put any status except "online"
he keep on nudge me until sis oso getting angry by saying
why this guy so irritating and annoying!

He ask me for my number but i did not give him
mayb bcoz of this, he scared me wit his story of able to send me "virus" that can cause me unable to connect online
this afternoon, somehow, i really unable to online due to connection error
instantly, it remind me bout wat this guy said *really scared me though*

I asked my sis *maggie* and tell her bout this problem..
her bf knew bout wat the guy told me and he laughed and laughed say its nonsense
fortunately, by evening im able to online back *this prove how wrong the pathetic guy is*
and then the truth revealed bout how fake is this pathetic guy.

1st,a 28 yrs old keep arguing wit me *a 15 yrs old gal*

2nd, he said im able to online bcoz im not at home *but the fact is IM AT HOME!*

3rd, he said he sent countless virus to me *and yet, im still able to connect*

4th, he keep on saying other ppl is noob *see who's the noob now*

5th,he keep on sign in and out claiming that when he's sending virus, he'll auto sign in and out

6th, my family and i already start laughing at him, while he still stand on his word bout sending me virus

7th, i can't believe all this happen juz bcoz he can't get my number.. OMG

and if he is really a genius bout this virus thinggy, y is he so dumb telling this where i can simply exposed his identity to authorities that have been given power to "extinguish" these kind of "animal"



hahaha see! and now u knw how
irritating and annoying he is :D



jCmt*tenG


No comments: