Saturday, July 26, 2008

xD

Heys!

Haha I found this post at Vanessa blog...When I read this post I laugh until gila xD

Let’s see (:


Mt :: how come people who wear braces their teeth so white wan? I thought they dun brush teeth?? *only this 1 copy frm Vanessa blog hahaha I lazy type :P*

Ailin :: =.=’’ just brush only la

And Ailin and Vanessa can laugh like sohai till their stomach damn pain xD


See how dumb am I? xD but actually I trying to ask how u brushes teeth when u wears those braces la..Haha nvm xD...And I realize what we do we sure laugh until damn siao 1 xD

Dunno why hahaha


And juz now Grace said :: ohh~ u say bad words!

I answer :: since when?

She :: there! That post u writes the sohai 1

Me :: sohai is not a bad word la

She :: it is!! U go tell mum like this “mummy sohai!” see she slap u or not?

Me :: hahahahahaha~!

-End-

jCmt*tenG

No comments: