Monday, July 28, 2008

Heys! :D

Guess what?..Just now Paula asking me damn lame question xD

Let’s see…

“Can you explain to me how you ppl all can SS so well ....i seriously can't.... (Don’t wanna try) but just want to know...how SSing inspires you....hehehe...”

Haha and I answer her lagi lame..

“HAHAHA!! Paulaa~ u dun have to ask me..
cuz i sendiri oso dunno how :P
erm...take the camera and snap a pic? XD
haha lame *i'm saying myself xD”

Damn lame rite? xD..So...Guess what?

Sometime happen today :D

Is a good things you know...erm mayb not?

But dunno la (:

I was talking with my friends *loving it ;P*

And suddenly only water spit out from don’t know where kena me lol...

Guess who do 1?

Is Jenn Li & Ailin damn bodo la :P

Den WE chit chat at the staircase suddenly dunno who spit out their saliva on x.kee hand xD..

Haha Kesien-nya xD

Sister *Maggie* just brought sai mai loh back :D


And go condo with cousin they all :D

Was damn fun haha..

I will just upload some picture la...I lazy ma haha

Cousin! Wee~ xD

This pose I was actually teaching my cousin how to pose so I can take picture of her..And guess what? She went and take this picture=.=’ hahaa

jCmt*tenG






No comments: