Thursday, July 3, 2008

juLy 03* jCmt here (:

heys! (:



haha yea i almost surprise my classmate n others xD very funny is.. when masvjxx *is my gang name xP* saw me..they say..
eh nice oso wat u wear pinafore but didn’t u iron ur baju? Lol

I was like zha dou edi -.-‘’ but I got iron la! LOL

Hahaa den I ikut xk go take buku ponteng ma..
when I step in the class only everyone head all are turning to the right *looking me* lol damn paiseh! Like never see me b4 xD haha actually I knw they never see me wear pinafore la..hehe I only 1 year once will wear de la xP

btw I reli dun feel right wearing pinafore..i love baju kurung better xP

oh..high yong say if i wear pinafore he wont come to skul anymore *sampat LOL
but he dint keep his promise oso..lie ppl de la him xP

hmm i wondering why kar mun say i will regret? LOL..
i think so he very sampat edi xP

oh and never ever i gonna wear pinafore! i look super weird xD

:: hopefully mr guna will be fine asap so i can call him mr bean again!! :D


jCmt :: zhadou by my frenz lol


No comments: