Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cold day



I feel so sleepy at skul today + damn cold laaa!

I was trying to get some sleep in the class since teacher did not come so…yea I try…I find all the position to sleep but dunno what’s wrong with me xP

So finally! I get to sleep edi!! But I guess just for 10min laa…because suddenly my friend takes my book and the book ter-kena my boobs! =___= not her hand kena my boobs :P


She was telling me this,


she :: aiyerrr, how come I call you wake up u didn’t wake up??

me :: OMG! Really ar?! I seriously didn’t know you call me wake up also??

Another friend :: Stupid laa you! She like mun teng mun teng!! But you did not wake up! Tot you die edi! hahaha

me :: CHOIII!!! not yet diee!!! CHOIII!!!!! xP hahaha

she :: yaa laa! aiyoo what la you teng mun

me :: apa teng mun teng mun?! =__= hahaha! Sorry laa I seriously didn’t realize that heeheee!


Oh mygoodness! Yes I was seriously sleeping in the class? And it was my 1st time sleeping in the class hahaha!! Didn’t realize I was that sleepy xP


hahaha alright got to go den :D byeee!





jCmt

:: seriously need more den 8hours sleeping edi!! xP


No comments: