Monday, February 9, 2009

Well, I’m back... (:


On sat there’s lion dance at my condo not really can see but nvm…


Nice huh? xP



And actually I wanna do my project, half way doin suddenly I change my mind…was doin the Valentine’s present stuff xDD not telling what am I gonna give but just 1 picture of it ;D









hahahaa…Alright, there’s something I wanna let you guys know…I SERIOUSLY HATE THOSE PEOPLE COME CHAT WITH ME BY USING ALL THOSE LALA WORDS! Seriously making me so angry…I dunno why but I’m so SICK of it! Example they write u will always goes to Euu, oh goes to orhxx and so on laa. GOSH! =.=’’ and FYI DON’T EVER CALL MY NAME AS XIAO TENGG!! =.=’’





I don’t even knw when I got this type of name! Some people come over me and chat..




elloxx xiaoo teng orhxx!





GOSH! I will never reply anyone who uses like that to chat with me! I DON’T UNDERSTAND LALA WORDS, alright?!





NOO! I’m not trying to memalukan ppl who act lala or what…but to me you’re juz a human. Why don’t just become yourself? Other den using all those lala words! =.=’’ come and chat with me PLEASE USE NORMAL LANGUAGE! hahaha I mean English? Or whatever language I understand just don’t add something like Euuu or blablabla~ use back normal 1, as in ar, lo, la, oo. I still accept xP






YES I’m someone you just can’t handle properly ;)

As I SAID diff ppl got diff taste! :D

And I’m sorry for being this rude (:








well, enjoy this song :D









jCmt

:: Seriously SICK of it!

:: what if one day you found out?? What’s the point of cover it??


No comments: