Monday, February 2, 2009





If I was wrong, den tell me what will last forever? (:



hey (:

yeaa I’m back again hahaha…

31.1.09


We went to airport. (:

Don’t think so I have to type so much la…


Daddy and his sisters (:



Us <333




And guess what my another aunt gave me??



YES! Funny right? She tot I was still a small kid!

LMAO!

On that day at night me and my sisters went to condo stay (:

We very sien so we play…

hahaha! Yes manjong :P

And guess what? We played half way suddenly no electric!

Not funny laa..It was way so scary I tell you…damn freaking DARK! hmphhh!


Xing, this is the one I was trying to tell u xDD





So the next day went down the shopping mall to buy some food and I saw lion dance ;D













So today niece, uncle, & aunt came to my house (:

See her hair! Actually I the 1 got nth better to do go tie her hair! LOL!



















Cute right? :P

Ha! This year I didn’t really get so many moneys get! Or I mean angpau sighhh!









Told you it wasn’t that much! sighhh!

And and! I still got the old money + rm2 too! HAHAHA!!



And den…Went out to pyramid juz now (:

Oh oh! Not to forget I already cut my hair!









yayaya! I know its soooo funny! and I was actually wanna cut my fringe but end up…dad force me to cut it all..so yea….just waiting for it to grow longer again hahaha!


Alright got to go now (:

byeee! ;D





jCmt

:: Just to say I was so regret all this time.

:: Last x’mas wasn’t the great day to me and you after all.


No comments: