Thursday, February 5, 2009

So, this month is February right? ;D

Sound like there’s some special day…


What day is it? xDD




hahah yeaa Valentine’s day :D


Don’t be afraid to ask your she/he to go out :D cause it’s only once in a year, alright! ;P

yeaaa..Lame I know hahaha!


Sister’s bf bring her on a vacation at Langkawi

awww so sweet! LMAO


yeaa I never been there before but has anyone know where is Bora Bora?? I found this image


Quite nice right?

or maybe



Hawaii!

ahahhaha!

hahahaa! I’ve never been any place like this before…sighhh! But it’s alright cause I sedang PK! xD


So…let’s see some “cute + funny” pictures xDD



Small sis say Winwin think it's doomsday??
LMAO! why?
cause the way she hide...
just see the next picture xD




TOLD YOU!
LMAO






Funny but cute right? xDD

And if you realize her face already very dirty ;P


Oh and last night suddenly black out??

hahaha..SOMEONE sms me by asking that what time will the electric come back?


Alright this is soooo damnnn lame! As if la like I the 1 who set all this electric stuff?! =___=


Guess what did I answer back?

I was saying maybe about 4am?


SUDDENLY only the electric come back!

LMAO!


In the end he didn’t get to sleep…I’ve try to give him some advise but dunno what happen la…kesien kesien xDD

Alright now enjoy this MV ;D





jCmt

:: Sometime I can't really set things off (:


No comments: