Thursday, February 19, 2009



omg! Today I wake up damn late! Reach school edi 8.30!! =____=

And lucky that exam start at 9.25! pfffts! Lucky I still get to wake up! :P


Anyway, was suppose to go school at 7am wanna give surprise to Vanessa mana tahuu…yeaa everything spoiled! =____= knock my head


LMAO! Alright, so babes tot I dint come to school eh? hahaha…


Moral? AGRH! I hate it!! Not almost every question I know how to do!! gonna fail 99! T___T

Geo? Is so super understand it! What am I talking about? LOL





So, guess what did I give to Vanessa?










Take a look inside! :D








hehehee! surprise eh? xDD

I’m so sorry if it’s ugly! I got no time to do even better den this! ):


And I actually tot she won’t like it or something but…things will change laa! Which mean she LOVES it!! :D


And





Happy Sweet Birthday PLOL! ;D





And did I mention nowadays I’m the only person at home? YES!



daddy? Working laa..

Mummy? Out.

2elder sis? Got class.

Younger’s 1? School!

AND

Winwin? SLEEPING! =___=




And I cannot sleep because mummy don’t let! Need me to jaga the house and the shirts too! Since I’ve make a mistake when I was sleeping and forget to pull back those shirts hahaha



I damn can’t wait to go OUT 2moro and it's the last day of exam!! :D :D :D


Alright I got to go now :D






jCmt

:: You know I miss you so badly! (:

:: GOSH! I forget all my BABES birthday date!! How forgetful am I?! tsk tsk

:: I want to go Sing K!

No comments: