Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I’m seriously so FUCKING piss now! Seriously FUCKING PISS OFF!



I don’t really understand what the fuck is wrong?



Is my entire fucking fault! SERIOUSLY! I shouldn’t let “B” know! And now I make a BIG mistake!



I’M BLAMING IT ALL MYSELF!



BUT!



Listen this! If I really didn’t let “B” know NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! right? Sometimes why can’t I think properly before I do?! Still blaming!


I’m blaming all over again and again and again!!! wth am I doin? YES you guys never see me write until so many bad words! But seriously I cannot tell anyone what happen! But WHAT CAN I DO NOW?



Tell “A” & “D” about this?

Or ask “B” about it?

Or scold “C”?




wtf am I talking about? =.=’’ I guess I choose to ASK “B” about this?


BUT I'm still thinking am I doin the right thing?




My friends. Please don't ask why or what happened. I will tell you if I really trust you.






jCmt

:: And I still need HELPS! *crys*

No comments: