Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 1


Wanna know why my blog is private for only nowadays??? Maybe I want some personal abit (:

I seriously got A LOT stories to type it out! I wanna let it all O-U-T!

Perhaps you guys think I should make a new blog? Haha well, nvm it’s ok just wasting my time only.



Alright nowadays I’m not feeling well, NO not because I’m sick or what. But it’s because I felt so hurts. NOT BECAUSE OF LOVE!



Yes some of you might think that I thinking too much la? And so on. But noo! I don’t think so.

Sometime, things just CAN’T be made of by god. I dunno why I’m saying this but just my feeling.

Because sometimes things are made of by US!



I wonder where’s EVERYONE when I need it?



Seem like I’m just being a toy? When they wanna use “oh get so close with meBUT when don’t one “none of them are here with me



So? I’m not a toy! I’m also a human! I also got feeling 1 okk! I’m normal like others!

Not that when you don’t want me you can just put aside.


A TOY CAN’T TALK! TOY DOESN’T HAVE FEELING! BUT I’M NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!


I type all this not because I want others to pay more attention at me. I DON’T NEED YOU TO KESIEN ME! I seriously don’t need it. But all I want you guys to understand why nowadays I just can’t have a perfect smile back. Perhaps I wasn’t that good enough?





And sometimes I wondering when I cry who will lend me their shoulder like it use to be?







I SERIOUSLY FEEL SO HURTS!! I repeat not because of love alright.

there’s nothings but just hurts.

No comments: