Friday, February 20, 2009

Was it so this bad lucky today??

As you know I went to pyramid today…I will write about the story next post or something.



Anyway,

I wait for my 2nd sis to come back Frm College and izzit she very bad luck today??



She get scolded but her teacher, this is not the worst part laa..

The worst part is when she wanna fetch me back home everything seem like not so fine.

Suddenly I heard a sound “BANG” yeaa its accident and that time AiLin sms me, =__=



So guess what? I didn’t get to see what’s that car number is. AND SHE/HE WENT OFF JUST LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN! Gosh!! So who gonna pay??! dunno how to drive DEN DON’T DRIVE LA!!


I tell you ar! He/She straight away speed the car and went off! And is so WTH?! =___=


Come back home, I PULAK KENA MARAH BY MY DAD LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW!! & I was trying to explain to him what happen in the end he marah at me lagi 99! & yet I argue/yell back with him at outside BECAUSE is not like I the 1 who drive the car?! And it’s not my 2nd sis fault. I WAS THERE & I KNOW WHAT HAPPEN!! So I was so freaking piss off at my DAD for scolding me! But still I got to listen what he says.


Anyway SUI THAT DRIVER LA!! aiks!


Mummy come back home & she ask me what happen again & I was still very piss off but I still tell her EVERYTHING and at least she get to listen what I said and did not scold me! & mummy trying to tell me not to angry at daddy cause his attitude is always likes this BUT mmg not I drive what!! =____= HAAHA! Mummy also yet scolded by dad! For not helping out something since daddy and mummy got some wedding to attend. & She’s still scolding the whoever that driver is.


AIKSS! I’m still very angry but in the end my dad trying to pujuk me back at yet I don’t wanna talk with him! Unless he buy me something! muahaha!


2nd sis went and fetch my younger sis and yet she accidentally BANGS my DAD CAR! And this time it’s soooo lucky nth happen! IF not I guess now daddy still bising here! =____=



God Bless You sis! :P



So the pictures are here…








So how was it?? And thanks to that dunno what thingy make the car look normal back! :D




jCmt

:: I hope there’s nth happen like this again!

:: Will update about pyramid later or dunno when la (: just wait


No comments: