Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Went out the whole day today…actually went to pyramid cause pok wanna buy Valentine’s present, but in the end I FFK again eh noo! Not really FFK laa xP just that last min I went hang out with my other frenz ;D




Of coz is a girl I hang out with ;D should maybe say this is our 1st time meeting in real person hahaha..


She’s quite very nice AND RICH! gillaaaa RICH I tell you!! =.=’’ just say that I’m jealous cause I mmg jealous :P


Before we went to watch movie, I can say is my fault last min only ask her to come out :P sorry mel (:


Cause she haven’t eat her lunch and not even her breakfast :P


She bring me go eat at secret recipe. I only pay half I guess? xP


we watched Underworld 3 movie, Can't believe i cry because of this movie i guess before the ending part xP




anyway, she went back home after this movie and I’m all alone at there waiting for my elder sis to come out about 7pm! And is so damn LONG! I waited her about 2hours++ =____= I terlalu angry edi I asked her after her movie ask her to wait for me and McD so I took my time to walk all the way down there. Just a balasan to her! muahaha! okk I’m bad xP



Guess where I stand for the 2hours+?!




Yes here! ALONE! =___=


Look like org gilaa only right? So next time before I go out I got to plan PROPERLY! (:


So just come pictures we took ;D









Thanks melina! :D











jCmt

:: I don't want to fall in love
Just want to have a little fun

I wasn't looking for this, and now I'm done


No comments: