Thursday, February 5, 2009

fuuyooo~ Meltss!!




hahahaaa! Told my 2nd and younger sis something…but seem like my younger sis don’t get what I mean? hahahhaa! The blur case she again xDD


Oh and very the sorry that who chat with me at my msn...Cause I was sleeping mean I’m away…and you know la the biasa old me won’t put any sign ;P cause of what? Yes you’re right LAZY hahaaa!


FINALLY I found the song I’ve been looking for! I kind of forget where I listen it…but I was finding all the way long…should thanks to JL’s blog hahaaa!



so talking about JL how are you girl? I damn miss you! not only me but WE miss you so badly!!



Don’t care if this song very old edi xP

weeee! today I get to take a nap around 6pm+ xDD and I don’t wanna wake up until the next morning…but my mum ask me walk back up to the room which I lazy to walk up :P so nvm wake up edi xDD


oh noo! I didn't even notice that thaipusam on Sunday mean Monday no school? SEE HOW BLUR AM I?! if my cousin didn't tell me this i didn't even notice that monday everyone OFF day! =___= yaa yaaa! laugh more laa xP



haa! I know my blog are so bored edi laa...Cause got no new picture xDD



But I found this!



YES WINWIN! Her BULU damn FAIR!! Even more fair den my skin!! Jealous jealous! hahaha!!!!!




Daddy’s friends give all those hampers make my house FULL with FOODS!



But…still got bird nest! weeeeee






I was busybody looking at my sis blackbook and didn’t even notice that she take this picture =_= haha! But no head 1 xDD




Alright got to go now :D



Oh...Before I go, how was my new blog’s song? ;D






jCmt

:: Just let it go…

:: Was it all my fault?'

:: Why suddenly i felt like whatever it is i got to forgive 1st? sighhh the same old me again :'(


No comments: