Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drama start again, thanks to ME! Yes thanks to ME the drama just started and never will be ended!


Well, how stupid a person can believe that is NOT FAKE? When all the truth is just right infront of our EYE!


I don’t need any complain or reason just to HELP YOU COVER WHAT YOU DID!


Is ENOUGH, alright?! Don’t make me say all those WORDS that you don’t even wanna LISTEN!


I can say it from DAY to NIGHT! I can non-stop TALKING or ASKING! I can make you feel so annoying


So make others stop it BEFORE I REALLY START IT AGAIN!


I’ve try to be so patience now. I don’t start it MAKE SURE YOU DON’T TOO! Before it will get even WORSE den you tot!


You don’t even realize anything, don’t you?


If you did, you will never do SUCH AS STUPID AS THIS!



I’m so disappointed on you!



Even if I ask others about this their comment or thinking to me are the SAME!





Others who are trying to help out just to cover whatever someone did, den I bet you better SHUT UP! I mean it when I say so! You don’t even know what is someone doin. If you know this so CLEAR, you don’t have to complain it to me! Complain it to someone! I don’t NEED your comment to make me cool down or look different on that person again! I know what am I doin, ok? I believe my own eye, what I saw and that’s all! Don’t give me any stupid comment! The way someone said I already know what it is. Wanna tell me something? JUST immediately tell me what you wanna tell! Don’t make it so BIG ROUND! Alright?






jCmt

:: Smile is all I need now. There’s nothing more I wanna say / do (:

:: I’m so sorry for being so rude.

No comments: