Saturday, February 7, 2009



I don’t really like my new blogskin yet! I want something like GREEN!

Purple? Pink? Is juz not my colour ;D


Different people got different colour la :P so GREEN will be my colour :D


I will be goin condo now ;D no internet! sighhh! But at least I get my attention to do my h/w there (:

haaa! Not acting semangat or showing off, alright (:


Oh and I will not comin online like 2-3days? Just maybe cause i'm staying over there about sunday only come back? ;p



YES I cut my hair...like I already repeat soooo many time…my classmates DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE THAT! =________=


So have you brought some V’s present??


hahaha not only to your love 1 but maybe FRIENDS? ;D


I haven’t buy yet…cause still thinking…and hopefully my babes won’t complain about the present that I’ve bought very soon ;D


Got to go bath and off to condo! So byeee!! (:




jCmt

:: SMS ME! I’m so the bored over there!!!!

:: WANT NEW BLOGSKIN!!!!

:: Anyone got watch 10 promises to my dog? sooo touch! but i havent watch ahahha!!!

No comments: