Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I finally realize I got a better friends just for me ;D what I mean is...Friends that will be there for me anytime! awww! <33


Seriously very very very touch wei...


Today went to school...as usual laa...Den went back to class ALL my classmates start to bully each other. While I was so silence sitting down there..Suddenly this Shirol kinda 4gt how to spell his name pulak bully me…take my stuff and ETC =.= EVERYONE seriously EVERYONE bully him back juz for me! awww! hahaha! Scold him 99! And me? Of coz sitting down laugh until damn gilaa!



When is time for Seni, this Nirut and Shirol argue just to carry my green bag xD awww very sweet of them! ;D

Den guess what I said?



Is alright I still got White bag…want to carry?



Yup they carry it all the way down to Seni lab! And I don’t have to CARRY ANYHTINGS! xDD

And I tot they was just jokin or something but…hahaha..awww! Very sweet of them weii! melts! hahahaha!!!



I can remember for the 1st time I went in that class everyone was so blur blur face. They wanna know each other but don’t dare hahaha just like me ;D


2nd day, everyone start hyper edi.


3rd day, no nit to say edi laa..all start bising knowing each other and so on (:


But now all start to bully here and there...But still they really get all my attention.




I finally know what friends call. :D



hahahaha of coz….I won’t forget….

Muaaa BABES!



But Babes are diff ok...They are my GirlFriend! Way moreeee close! :D <333

No comments: