Wednesday, February 4, 2009


I’m all alone at home now…

And I felt so left out!



Oh munteng, why can’t you just try to open 1 eye and close another 1? Read it in Cantonese Just act like you don’t know anything. Don’t forget you’ve already promise someone not to think about it. But…..why?


YES I’m asking myself why? Lame right? Asking me myself =_= but I don’t even know why…


And now I promise myself not to TRUST anyone…not even him, her, they, you BUT me!

Don’t ask why suddenly I promise me myself not to TRUST anyone.

You will know how I feel…just one fine day.


YES I admit I was so stupid to believe whatever everyone says…so what? Like you yourself didn’t even trust anyone before? Things will change BUT it depends on, how we SEE. But the way I see, was all just a LIES.


I will change the way how I look on a person from now on.



Sorry if I don’t trust you!

And nowadays I'm seriously in a very bad temper …so back off if you don’t wanna get scolded.



I will definitely change into a better / bad person. But depends to who & why. (:

Enjoy my blog’s new song :D


No comments: