Wednesday, February 18, 2009


ahakss! I guess I was not a good friend eh?? sighhh..


CAUSE


I almost forget today got SOMEONE's birthday!!! D:

I know the present and surprise are SO LATE! :’(

I’m so super sorry!! ):







ANYWAY…..




She’s….




A person who are TOO VAIN den me! muahaha

A girl who loves pretty & gorgeous stuffs ;D

A lesbian partner of jCmt! muahahahaha!! Don’t jealous don’t jealous xP

She’s a sohai!! teeheheeee

And she love pink!





SO....






Are you reading now???! :P









But the largest part is…..








ILY!! weeeee LMAO








I’ve made some surprise JUST FOR YOU! or maybe not? hahhaa....but i hope u like it :D......






























































You’re already 16!! hahahaa





















Last but not least,
























































































HAPPY BIRTHDAY VKYL the lessbian partners of MINE!








jCmt

:: You know I love you! hahaaha






No comments: