Thursday, February 12, 2009

tsk tsk! I told you someday I will find out everythings :D

So can’t believe it was today ;D

Forgive or not it’s always up to you :D I don’t mind but now I finally know what type of person you’re (:





heyy! :D

So fast right? Valentine’s Day is comin very soon (:

hahahaa! I didn’t even buy presents yet! =__= but semangat to do the msg or I mean the letter? LOL!



Gosh I haven’t finish my seni and math h/w now! =___= got to go finish it now before the lazy-ness come into my body LMAO!



Yea is so short right my post? well, nevermind laa..nowadays I don’t really got the mood of blogging edi :P



tsk tskk, after watched “10 promises to my dog” I realize I need to spend soooo much time with Winwin!

I realize she only got 10-12years life!! T___T



gottogonow! :D





jCmt


:: I don’t need a boyf who flirt with others (:

:: Just say it out, dare to do dare to admit ;D

:: I know there’s something to do with MY NAME! ;D

No comments: