Saturday, February 7, 2009


Have you ever wonder why there’s some stars around the moon?




I just hope I wasn’t that late?..


I didn’t realize I was so heartless!! ):


But I’m not gonna say sorry…cause there’s no use. Even if I say x1000 sorry, I still know it will never work. :’(


I will update why about this…maybe




Some of you might be thinking how can I update since I said I will be at condo? Is easy cause I come back USJ2 for a while ;D


So yeaa tonight I can’t online so don’t come and sms me, asking me to online! :P


Well, cousin and uncle calls and says that Pyramid got something…5-10pm? I guess so…not very de sure about this...But might be goin there soon (:


Alright I got to go…and FYI when I was sleeping I hate ppl come and disturb me or some noisy sound!! Especially at condo!!! The whole morning byk byk noisy! =__= wonder when ppl will come complain about it? ;D evil face



hahahaa! alright g2g now :D





jCmt

:: And was just wondering why?

No comments: