Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello Sunshine! ;D


So, yea I wasn’t that happy nowadays…but I feel so much more better after I set my blog as P.B if you knw what I mean ;P



So, I found out that being emo is kind of makin us like wasting our time?? hahaha am I right? BUT I also found out that nowadays some of my friends are quite unhappy.

Oh yes, I know I can’t help the problem they have now & I also dunno the reason why, BUT always remember I got ear to LISTEN your problem ;D



So perhaps share some with me? (:

Haha of coz it’s ok if you don’t wanna share but keeping it to urself might make you emo badly ;D

Trust me I’ve try this all before (: the only things is find a person WHO WILL LISTEN, tell them everything but I hope their advice can help you too? :D





Alright I seriously got to go now :D

Oh yes I love my sunshine!

But tell me where is yours? :D







Go ahead cry out loud if you want too & try to tell out everything and there you will found back your sunshine! :D







jCmt

:: Love my sunshine!

No comments: