Monday, February 16, 2009





omg omg!! I’m so sorry didn’t even update my blog! And I plan not to update edi cause lazy hahahaa

Alright and I was sooo super late not to update on time! =__=




12 of Feb


Just some FUNNY pictures! hahahaa







haahha i've no idea what am i doin xDD






13 of Feb


Was busy doin all those gifts so here it’s some pictures












14 of Feb


Went to school and get ready to give all my gifts! :D

I’m so sorry its sooo ugly and not so expensive! D:

AND!

I know I miss out alottttt gifts to others! SO SORRY!!!! D: but at least I got enough sweetest msg to replace, right? Hope you guys won’t mind about this ;D


Just some pictures, ok? :D










15 of Feb


Wish you Happy Birthday Teng Han ;D




16 of Feb

Wish you a Lovely Happy Birthday BCCH!! ;DD

Lots and lots of loveeee! ;DD






yummyyy! Tan Tart & my tong sui! :D

SIS comes back from Langkawiii edi!! ;DDD and see what she brought for us??

Bird Nest, one small note book but lazy wanna take the picture & some Choco again! =____=









For cousin i've no idea why my cousin want this so badly hahahaa


And some webcam pictures xD




POK! xD



oppss! hahaha your picture are here siifuu! ;DD

He’s sooo chubby! xDD








If you realize there’s some words on my picture there I write it “Happy Valentine’s Day” haahha














Parvin, AiLin & Yee Wern :D






Just my pictures ahahahaa!



Finally I can take my mask and etc by this Tuesday!!!!!! :D I’ve been waiting for it soooo long! thanks mummy!! xoxoxoxoxo!!




LOL okkk, I guess that’s all…gottogo sleep now :D








jCmt


:: Sometime I just feel like, I don’t even have friends by my side anymore not even them! ):

:: This year could be my lovely V’s Day :D

:: Thanks for the gifts! & sorry if I miss out yours and also my gift are not so nice (:

:: ohhh nooo! I got pandaeye!!

No comments: