Tuesday, February 17, 2009




LMAO! weeeee! My happy day today! sohai + sot face





Firstly, I get the stuffs that I want so badly...And here it’s...All together is around RM 40-50++? hahaha I tot is like RM 100++ ahahhaa I make a mistakes :P Not I pay BUT daddy it pay for me! weee!!


2nd, exam? yeaa I guess I pretty LOVE MATH TEACHER NOW! & she’s my class teacher too. Last min she’s trying to teach us about math questions and I can’t believe I put a lot attention on it and what she's trying to teach everything came out frm the questions paper! :D :D :D

I can say I can answer all the section A question…but section B question I not really know how to do it ):


PD? Was SUPER FINE! :D

BM? Bahagian A I’m out of idea!!! ): Bahagian B I can answer it ;D


hahahaha!

3rd, There’s something very very funny in class and today everyone start being hyper! =.=’’ but someone is jealous of something and I wondering why? hahaha! Wanna jadi 8po! :P

I found another CMT! hahaha!! Not me but another girl LOL! Surprise me that there’s another CMT in the world LMAO. But she’s not Cheong laa...hahaha! Nice to meet you CMT! :D


I’m waiting for the next paper!! weeeee!!

Nahh, I guess I can be very fine without them :D Maybee

ahaks! I took a nap this evening and I forget to pull back the shirt so guess what?

It’s RAINING!! And I didn’t even notice that! =___= yeaa, my school shirt and etc are all WET!

I wake up and get scolded BUT I’m not pissing off about that cause parent and sisters understand me!

Why? Easy way to say is I’m sleeping like a pig so they can’t blame me! muahahaha! And they know I did not get to sleep more den 8hours!! hahaha!! :D


Random pictures :P




all mine! XDDD

I DONT LIKE THIS! actually inside is liquor not CHOCO! =___=




jCmt



:: They are my FRIENDS and I’m glad they still be there for me :D Iguess

:: EXAM!

:: SOMEONE’s b’day is COMIN!



No comments: