Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 9



Oh yes! Today I get to scold that bastard! Who is him?? Come and ask, I WILL TELL YOU! Even know you dunno who is him ;D


BUT I still not yet satisfied about it! I still wanna scold him 99!! 99 until he got nth to reply!


Block me? Play with her?


ohh noo! Did I ever tell you that I WONT forgive you again? For doin such as STUPID stuff like this??


I will make sure you will get this DOUBLE!!


nooo! I’m not trying to scad you or whatever! But just wait and see!


And you said you know what you’re doin? haaa! I bet you DON’T!



Oh YES I’m not you! But I KNOW what you are goin up to!

YES god knows everything! But what I know is you’re LYING!




Too bad!! All I can do is JUST LISTEN but NOT TRUSTING YOU! ;D



You’re not playing with fire?? LMAO yeaaaa RIGHT!



Stupidly like “ahemm” will trust you, but TODAY I finally know what’s the meaning that other people telling me NOT TO TRUST YOU!!



tsk tsk! Three words for you!




It’s So MEMALUKAN!

I REPEAT…

It’s So EMBARRASSING!





:D

No comments: