Sunday, December 7, 2008


hahahah yea i CUT MY HAIR!! :D :D :D

is rm35 + wash ;D. mum and sis say no diff and waste money BUT daddy say is worth it!! awww! ily daddy & of coz mum and sisters too xP

picture will show next time! :D

and not to forget, LSM bbq party was fun ;D
i mean SOOO FUN! xDD

Wilson oso another 1 he suddenly ask me,
eh mt my chicken got head 1 you know
* he show me*

i pulak stuck there cause my mind was thinking CHICKEN WING got head meh?!
i answer him back
your......do you know is CHICKEN WING? got head meh??!”
*i laugh until gilaaa*

hahahhaha eh ya la chicken wing got head ar Wilson? xDDD
den he suddenly ask me...

do you know where to get a puppy without at the pet shop? and i wan the puppy which can put in skul bag so i can bring to skul

i tot he was trying to fool me....
but this is the pictures.




hahaha but i dun think so here got ;D
this 1 even worse!!
he say...


i wan de puppy which is cheap,will b puppy 4eva n will not die...but dat oni exists in cartoon lol


dammnnnn =.=’’ LOL!
well will update about today after i got all the pictures :D

No comments: