Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gosh! my puppy are getting bigger and fat and and LAZY! xP



This is what I mean! hahaha

YES! she's only 6month! so is still a puppy ;D

and and i always name her gila! LOL!

or gila win!

or 8po win!

or...

LOL! ALOT LA! xDD

but mostly i like is gilaa~ xDD

i love making her blur abit with the names xDD but she still answer me! =.=''




HAHAHHAA!! Oh yes! I’m goin to my “lesbian partner house

hahaha! JK! xDD

Haha! I’m actually goin to Vanessa house la! LOL!

MAKE SURE THIS TIME U DOESN’T FFK ME!

pulak later I sendiri FFK her 1st hahaha!

okk maybe wont? hahah! Cause my handphone surely got byk calls by her! xDD

I edi FFK her once! LOL!

urmm…unless~ she jadi my model! Let me make up with u until like a clown LOL!

okk~! seriously sot abit :P

oh yes! REMIND ME WHAT TO BRING! Later I bring my hp only CD and etc I 4gt! xDD




i so wanna go CD 2moro! (:

No comments: