Sunday, December 7, 2008

teeheee!! xDDD I SUPER LOVE MY HAIR!!!! =.=’’


But Xing, AL & others say no diff!! D:<

okk I seriously gilaa xP

Anyway I wonder how should I tell my parent I wanna go Lagoon?

But I know they let me go play…money?

Who gonna pay?

I PK! =X

But I dun wanna get sunburn! LOL!

I seriously gonna get scold frm Xing & Van becuz of the sunburn word xDD

BUT SERIOUSLY LAA~! I dun wan get sunburn but I still wanna go play!!

Sun block? hahaha WHO PAY?!

xD xD xD

*finding a way~~~*





¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶
¶¶´`´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´`´`´¶¶
¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
¶¶`´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
¶¶´´¶´´´´´Charles Give you´´`´´´´´¶¶´¶¶
¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶
¶¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶
¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶
¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶
¶¶´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´¶¶
¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶
¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶
¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶
¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶
¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶
¶¶¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´¶¶
¶¶´¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶´¶¶¶
¶¶´¶¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶¶
¶¶´´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´¶´´´¶¶
¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´\¯\
/¯/¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶\\.\
/.// ¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶ \\.\
/.// ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ /¯`\.\¯`\
/`¯/./`¯\ ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ _|.\..\.\.\.\
/././././.|_ (.(..\..).).).)
(.(.(.(./..).) \.\./......./
\.......\././ \ ......../
\........./ )......./
\.......( /......./

THANKS CHARLES! *for nothing! hmphhh! xP

Tai lei sei got sick! hmmpphh! xP



*and not sure why cannot see oso* xD

No comments: