Wednesday, December 31, 2008



Tsk tsk! I’m not feeling well again…




As you know I did not sleep yesterday la, right? :P

About 10am++ suddenly I heard xk voice outside den I take a look, I saw xk and sm. LOL! They didn’t even tell me they’re comin! =.=’’

Tai sei! My dog barks you both! hahaha den bite you both!! hahahaha!! evil smile

Well, getting the result is not that bad ;D

I bet everyone get GOOD RESULT, don’t you? ;D

Moving on,

after taking the result, went back home den about 3pm++ dad suddenly ask Grace, “where are you goin” and she say she’s goin to college to return books I guess. Den dad say nvm I fetch you den we all go pyramid xDD

Went there, I think I sot or something keeps on asking daddy to buy stuff for me xDD

So, remember this? ;D

kononya say dun have mana tahu GOT BYK! Only expensive abit la! From 19.90 goes to 29.90! hmphh! xP



I tell dad not to buy since is expensive, den he was like..nvm la cheap cheap cheap~!!!!! =.=’’

I wanna tell him that the price went up but there is A LOT peoples there so...What to do xDD


And my small sis asked, “you want or not? You dun wan I wan!

Den I think very long…finally I WANT! ahhahaha! xDD

Well, went to Sunway Hospital because uncle is there.

At 1st is cousin went there, on Sunday day time he okk edi so no nit stay at there. Mana tahu on the same day but at night his father went in pulak! =.=’’ DEN on Monday pulak cousin’s wife masuk hospital! =.=’’ is like what the?! LMAO!

Den daddy buys this for me!!

YES YES! Starbucks! ;D

Somemore is buy 1 free 1! Where got so cheap rite? LMAO

Well, and now cousin and his wife got prob pulak…mana tahu all the trouble blablabla his wife come and call me tell me everything. And I was like..huh? Hmmm..Ok…ic…cause I was like so blur laa~ suddenly she tell me EVERYTHING about it. AND AND! She say she’s reading my blog!! HAHAHA!


HIE AZIZ! Yes she’s malay, that’s why I’m so close with her :D


u nanti tgk blogku la~…I hrp itu pilihan u btl nak la ye. ikut hati u.

Seriously got SO MANY PROB about it and now they wanna divorce. sommore got 1son 2 daughter. Hmmm...I seriously wish they won’t. ):







Signing off,


With LOT of love,

jCmt






No comments: