Wednesday, December 24, 2008

LOL! I guess I FFK 4 person today?

Gosh!! I guess everyone know I FFK them! Perhaps I mean I didn’t go? :P


LOL! well hey! :D


I actually wanna go out to pyramid with them mana tahu this morning around 6am I haven’t sleep la, cuz I was waiting for my dad to wake up.

pulak I wait until 7 also he haven’t wake up =.=’’ so I guess he won’t be working today. And I dun wan him to scold me so I just sms them in the morning by saying I cannot go.

hahaha den 11++ I wake up, suddenly my dad say wanna go out eat? den I follow him laa xDD

mana tahu after eat edi tapao all the foods for my sisters den come back home for awhile den go Pyramid =.=’’

LOL! Lucky I didn’t go Pyramid with my frenz if not kena 99 xDD

Btw I super love goin out with parent! xP

Whatever is it daddy will pay EVERYTHING!

He’s my man! LMAO! i love you daddy! (:

Alright went Pyramid, daddy said wanna go watch movie den mummy said no nit! No movie wanna watch edi.

Since last sat they went to cinema watch edi la, without us sommore!! *dunno they got ahem or not? xP*

hahaha! yea lame! xDD

We’ll see what daddy brought for sis and me den..xP









This is why i said i love my DAD! he pay EVERTHINGS!!
and b4 buying J.CO he and i was arguing becuz i already say 2 dozen TOO MANY FOR US!
and he say nvm CHEAP CHEAP! =.=''
finee~ argue with him in the end...
yes 2dozen! LOL



YES! X'mas is comin VERY SOON! ;D




The place i makan and it was my 1st time went there hahaha



yea hahaha that’s all xDD

I SO WANNA GO COUNTDOWN TOMORROW LAA!!!

I hope parent let!




Hopefully i can go out :D

No comments: