Tuesday, December 16, 2008


LOL because of heavy rain, make her wet and she show me her so-called-kesien-face! LMAO








Oh yes! I just finish watching Bolt’s movie!

awwww damn super nice!!

Bolt do look like my Winwin! HAHHAA!

But of coz no dogs can replace her in my hearts ;D

And yday I went to a pet shop where’s I bought Winwin come back :D

I have 3 pictures with me now...







awww! Yea is sooo cute and small! LOL!

And still got alot more!

You should buy them!! kesien them abit ma! :P

Me? LOL I cannot buy edi lu xD I got 1 big puppy here! xDD


Ok stop crapping now :P



Let’s talk about some serious part and you don’t have to read it if you don’t want (:


Peoples ask me some Questions,


Why do you want a blog? Blog is for what? Don’t you think blog kind of waste time?


LOL and here’s the answer for your question :D


Firstly you don’t have to know why I want a blog for cause if u try, u will know why ;D

Blog is somewhere I can share out my feelings :D

haa! I don’t think so blog do waste my times, if it’s I won’t be blogging now la ;D



Enough? LOL! You should try ;)



Moving on,



I’m not telling you who or blablabla but I still wanna know…

Well since you know the answer is like that, why are u regretting for? Noo! I’m not trying to tell u what to do, but don’t u think so you keep on hiding it, will it make u feel better? I’m not saying that because I wanna knew everything’s! But seriously at least you should find someone WHO you really trust & tell them about how u feels besides hiding it inside your heart.

I do felt the same way as you do, I bet everyone’s does! Not only ME but EVERYONES & including YOU!

It’s ok by telling how you really feel, I just don’t like seeing you being this ways. Even you are smiling from the outside but inside of you I do understand how you feel! i can see how you really feel! Don’t you ever think of hiding really make u feel sad?

I feel so useless can’t even help u or anything ): but I still try some jokes to make you feel better or perhaps I should just really let you be alone. Maybe you really need some times to understand well about this matter.

And to let you know, I’m here, ok? Just listen what I said, let it be!



Just let it go!!


And there’s where you can see all the colourfull comes! (:




I’m always here!

I hate seeing you like this!

Just make myself feel so useless!

sighhh! T_T




Tuning into;


No comments: