Sunday, December 28, 2008





Feeling better now (:



babi kanasai Xing byk bising punya!

Keep on ask me update but she sendiri didn’t update! xP

Make sure you update! If not I annoying u with ur sis case! xP



okk start from…

Vanessa’s house…

x’mas day went to her house actually go there to have fun and etc mana tahu half an hour me and AiLin hide in her mum’s toilet there because her dad come back =.=’’

ITU AiLin! cannot stop make me laugh! Den we play Vanessa’s mum perfumes I ter pick 1 that very *smelly 1 go kena this Ailin! xDD hahaha kesien her



Buying TV~

Just see b4 and after ;D

Lazy wanna type so much hehehe

Yes! Finally brought the RED+BROWN 1 come back xP

mana tahu daddy ask me to choose in the end he choose the colour =.=’’

Next…

Yes x’mas is finally OVER! evil face

Waiting for CNY now! teehehee

*money is comin! ;D lagi evil face

Next just yesterday :D

baru ni come back from Genting actually reach there around 10pm++ come back reach home edi 5am++ :D

hahaha quite nth juz walk around nii den pass by disco place kena kacau pulak =.=’’

hahaha but quite fun la! Actually me and my sis wanna sit at the hotel place 1 mana tahu they say cannot =.=’’

Den finally!

Yes we sit at McD :P

Den hehehe kacau this VANESSA abit ;D since she’s at Melaka now (:

teehehee~





tell me what can u see? ;D



oh oh the last time i suka play 1!! xDD





The next day…

means today

Dad tapao McD breakfast :D

But I wake up at 5pm++ =.=’’ hahaha!

FYI,

hahaha YES! I’m goin over night there next year! xDD as u can see got fun and etc!

just miss out is my blanket and got la haha!



AND AND 2moro Bosco Wong will be at pyramid!!

I wish I can go!! xP

SEE THIS XING! Even worse!




tenG says:

and and 2moro i'm goin pyramid

tenG says:

got bosco! dunno u knw who is that or not

tenG says:

xD

*Xıпg says:

nope i dunno ..

tenG says:

lol nvm xD

*Xıпg says:

sell what?

tenG says:

noo!! that bosco is a actress laa~

tenG says:

tenG says:

pulak u go say sell what

*Xıпg says:

omg !1

*Xıпg says:

hahahah

*Xıпg says:

AHAGAGAA

*Xıпg says:

damn funny!

*Xıпg says:

i tot its a SHOP!

*Xıпg says:

i think i heard b4

*Xıпg says:

bosco wong is it?!

tenG says:

ya la!!

tenG says:

summore say sell apa!

tenG says:

XDD

*Xıпg says:

hahaha!!

*Xıпg says:

i baru rmb

*Xıпg says:

i wan meet him la!

What la she!! People say Bosco, she go answer me SELL WHAT!

LMAO! Sell apa? Bosco can sell apa? hahahaha!!

Tell me xing!

xDD




I guess there's only 2ppl know why.


No comments: