Sunday, December 7, 2008




Daddy keeps on asking what bed & furniture blablabla for condo

AND FINALLY TODAY WE *my family* GET TO GO SEE!! XDDDDD

but before showing you the pictures of the bed xP

I went to P.D today...And yet I only sleep for 4 hrs! sighhh~ but I still continue sleep………..….in the car xP

hahaha..



This 2 ahhh really very gilaa la! Especially




Yea Bing is his name ;D this one that always use his head to knock my =.=’’ or I can say always kena my ass *as you knw la his height ma xDD

Today I dunno why he very gilaa bite me =.=’’

EVEN WORSE! hahaha!!

But he’s very cuteeee :D





Her sis, shuang shuang *I not sure how to spell her name, aikz what a aunt LOL!

hahaha and see this picture…






OMG she very fatt hao xP

hahaha ok, so daddy let me choose my own bed! :D





1






2



3




4




5





6



7




8



9





10





11





12



13




14




15





16



So which 1 better? I mean design xDD

hahaha but..

i take Picture 16 ;D and is GREEN!!! hahahahah




No comments: