Friday, December 12, 2008

Just come back from aunt house den go eat…


YES! Big lala! hahaha

omg I’m so full! xDD



And and! OMG! I forget today got class party!! And I didn’t go D:

hahahaha! Daddy said cannot go but I paid edi wor D:

nvm la I oso lazy wanna go LOL!

And daddy suddenly ask me



dad :: Teng har, what if don’t have the green bed that you want?

me :: HAR?! Why don’t have meh?? If don’t have green den I don’t wan edi! I wan green laa daddy!

mummy :: gila har you?! fatt green hon!

ying *sis* :: don’t gila~ if don’t have take other colour la..Pink suit you! :D

dad :: hmmm..I try asking them find edi laa.

me :: don’t careee~~~ I wan green bed!!! If not I sleep on the floor!



HAHAHHA! Yea I prefer sleep on the floor if seriously dun have green! hmphh xP

I WANT GREEN!

hahaha hope got! :D

Sunday can get all the furniture for condo edi! :D



hahaha talking about kids, yea I seriously love kids! :D

Let me introz you, Kit piao niece n nephew if I didn’t make any mistaken :D

















Yin Zi the leng lui! :D




And jarome...*jason's lil bro*! the chubby 1! omg! So cuteee!! xD



And i actually tot they are bro and sis you knw! LOL!



BUT….

This picture gets all my attention!








wanna see??











SURE??!?!?













taaadaaaaaa










yes! is this 1….





















comin~

















still comin xP






















hahaha! CUTE RITEEE?!?! LOL!

yin zi and jason* :D



hahaha yea seriously! get all my attention! omg! I just can’t wait to meet them! :D





No comments: