Tuesday, December 2, 2008





hahaha!!

SEE YONGAILIN!! xP

She says I lose but this proves that I WIN!!! hahahaha!!






And yet she keep on say "PLAY AGAIN"

but i told her i wanna "GTG"

She say "WAIT WAIT" *cause she wanna win i know hahaha*

in the end? i WIN!! hahaha!!

i can even beat the player! hahahaha!!

hahaha! Ok I really sot edi xDD

But still I WIN!! LOL!


Btw I might wont update my blog until this sat :D cause my computer got problem can’t even transfer pictures :D need to wait teehee

Or maybe I will update blog but without pictures :D

hahaha I will update what happen last week :D but still need to wait until this sat I guess xP

Do enjoy my blog song! (:

hahaha alright got to go now :D byee!





I just can’t stop dreaming about you and yet,

now only I realize how badly I need you! D:

No comments: