Monday, December 15, 2008

bikaboo! xDD after long time sleeping ;)

Finally…Yea I’m back :D

Miss me? Oh yes I miss u too LMAO! okk stop crapping xDD

Well, ok let’s talk about my condo! xDD

Oh yes I get my green bed!! xDD

B4 goin to condo waiting for all those furniture’s, I was seriously boring den SS abit la xDD







lalala~

All the messy stuff~

Finally! Done! xDD

2nd sis and younger sis’s room, I did not take the picture D:



Parent's room :D




now…










Finally….








My….












GREEN














BED!!









hahaha










taadaaaa






















There! xP

Me and my elder sis room :D






Oh yes! I love the green bed! hmphh!


Den later at night go back home fetch all my sisters go makan den go back to condo :D


there! the view! & lil SS ;D




hahah! :D and now....






Oh finally I get to watch bolt movie!! xDD

Yes daddy brought it :D

fyi I love watching movie at home! Better den cinema! xP

And and…I get this video at AiLin’s blog

Is a ghost story kua..but to me is funny laa~

LMAO enjoy xDD

You should ask me!

hahaha~

But now it’s ok :D

Tuning into: My blog’s song ;D



















No comments: