Thursday, December 4, 2008


ya ya! I did not update my blog teehee

And thanks to my elder sis! I get to transfer my photos now :D

*Is very hard for me to use her laptop* xP

Anyway thanks sis ily :D

hahaha

I will update those pictures next time. Yes I mean NEXT TIME teehee

*sorry xinG :P

As you know I wanna go redbox / neway for so long! But still I haven’t even go yet *sighhh*

Cause sis is sick now *hope you get well soon :D so I can go karaoke!! *evil look*

Friends? Wanna go? I mean BABES wanna go?! :P

teehee but now I keep on annoying daddy to buy a new mic! So I can sing at home!! And yet he went to buy edi but see got or not *I hope got! *angel face* xDD

Oh well…got to go play with Winwin ;D tata :D





















But wait! I found a song!!



yaya is Laura!!

Haha something like this

*tell Laura I love her~

*tell Laura I need her~

LOL! Yea getting lame now hahaha..byee


No comments: