Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry there’s no picture cause I lazy wanna upload* so just read if you wan xP &all oso mess up xD

So let start on…

Tuesday, 25 Nov

Follow sister went to Pyramid cause she wanna pierce her ear and it’s FREE you know! xP hahaha cause she pay since 2004 or 2005 like that la kind of forget when xP

Den I went to buy gummy gummy!! :D

summore is way so expensive!! ><

But I’m not regret for buying this! hahahaha! :P

And now pictures time! xD

Saturday, 29 Nov


Follow family went to KL den later on mum suddenly says wanna buy something for us…

And she bought this! :D

teehee thanks mum :D

Den later come back home awhile...I was playing with Winwin :P omg she’s getting bigger and smart and not to forget CUTEEE!! Way sooooo CUTEE!! xD

hahaha den only mum say wanna go aunt house which is at Serdang :D

Went there, saw cousin of coz & P.D auntie.

mana tahu I went there my cousin bro pulak fight with me and he pulak go makan my food!! hmph!

But too bad he still kena scold by my cousin sis and auntie even my mum too!!

nehnehbubu! Tai Lei Sei!! ;D

And auntie keeps on making me jealous because she knows I like w580i so much!! But nvm I still love my own hp which is w610i!! xP

hahaha den around 6pm++ my younger sis finally wanna cut her damn long hair! :P

She cut like hebe style I guess xDD look much more better!! teehee!

I bet she will kill me after read this post hahaha!!

Actually I wanna cut too but den too bad 7pm they wanna close edi so end up I did not cut xP

And now I don’t think like wanna cut also haha!!

hahaha at night went to puchong there makan den I still remember I wanna watch Quarantine movie so I decide to ask my dad buy since he ask me what movie I wanna buy :P pulak I suddenly buy 2 movies which is Quarantine & Pulse 2 :D both oso ghost movieee!!

Thanks dad! :D

And now pictures time!! :D

Sunday, 30 Nov


hahaha went to AiLin house give her the perfume that she wanna buy or I mean her sis wanna buy :P

teehee thanks AiLin/Sister ;D

Supposed to go Serdang but den suddenly mum say change her mind wanna go Batu Pahat becuz auntie, uncle & cousin was there…so we went to Batu Pahat omg damn far you know…but b4 reach there, of coz I got nth to do so I SS again xDD

OMG! I damn love my hair colour laa!! yaa it’s original colour. LOL! ORIGINAL pulak -.-‘’ actually is natural hahaha!! Damn nicee!! omg gila of it..hahaha~!

Anyway,

There! This is the place I went :P yeaa go there just to pray the God :P

hahaha den suddenly dad & mum say wanna buy this for me and my sisters :D love you daddy and mummy!! :D

hahaha den later go back home byk cars you know xDD okk stop crapping :P

Reach home edi is around 12AM!! ><>

Pictures time!! xD

Monday, 1st Dec


hahaha!! yeaa! IS DECEMBER!! :P

Erm….what so good about it? LOL!

FINALLY I TOOK IT OUT MY EAR RING!! weeee!!

I can put whatever ear ring I like now!! hahahaah!!

Anyway,

5pm++ only wake up den go check handphone.

2nd sis sms and She say,

“Guess who I saw?”

And that msg was actually sent around 4pm++ hahaha

Den I reply

“Who?”

mana tahu she come back only tell me and is my frenz hahaha!! omg she damn lucky she saw him!! hmph!! xP

hahaha daddy come back home, he bought me my fav thing! I dunno what that calls so I name it red thingy xDD hahaha yea is funny but oh well you know me laa xP

Tuesday, 2nd Dec


Let you see something ;D

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

woohoo im back~

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

xD

tenG says:

omg omg!! omfg!!! you are back!!

tenG says:

OMG!! damn miss you!!!

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

hahaa~~

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

i bought u guys souviniors

tenG says:

OMG!!! AWWW~! cant wait to see what is it

tenG says:

:P

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

wat la haha

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

its just animal key chain

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

got turtle, cat, penguin blabla

tenG says:

eh bila u come back?!

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

ytd.

tenG says:

aww! hahaha i knw u sure yday come back but u dint online oss!

tenG says:

oso*

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

tired laa

tenG says:

i damn fucking miss you!!

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

night ni come bacl

*Xıпg ; Sushi! says:

wah so geng ka

Others I will keep it for myself :D

yeaa! I damn fcuking miss her a lot!! xDD hahahaa!! And I didn’t realize she online, until she msg me hahaha!

Yaaa!! I MISS YOU, xinGkuu! :D damn miss you!

Moving on :D

I annoying dad to buy something about mic stuff la so I can SING at home! :P and finally he bought it…but unfortunately, my house punya microphone spoil! This means I HAVE TO WAIT!! arghh! I wanna sing!! LOL!

Alright got to go now :D

I damn miss you, xinGkuu! :D

Wednesday, Dec 3


FINALLY!! hahaha

Elder sis lends me her laptop so I can upload my pictures! Oh finally! And thanks sis! I love you byk! hahah!

Anyway since I got nothing to do today, I decide to try baju kurung and pinafore…

So…

Wondering which one is much more better? hahaha!

After that, I was playing with Winwin den later on I went in take something only pulak come out….

Yea! She is so tired! hahahaa! And now she’s getting bigger! omg! hahaha!

Haha but she byk cute u know! Today I was playing with her…

Den I pulak take something and scad her becuz she was kacau me while I was doin something la :P

She makes me getting angry edi I take something that she did not even see before den I scad her LOL!

Yea I know I’m so bad teehee

mana tahu she run around den hilang edi…

Guess what?! She was hiding under the big car!

LOL!!

Damn freaking cutee! hahahaha!! omg I should scad her next time! LOL!!!

Just kidding! Sis probably will kill me if she read this hahaha!

No comments: