Tuesday, December 30, 2008

:D

Actually wanna wake up around 9am++ in the end wake up at 7pm++ cause terlalu sleepy hehehe


Maybe I wake up haven’t comb hair or something la…dunno why when I call Winwin my puppy, dunno what happen with her too afraid of me…LOL!

Den I lagi go scad her by using Ju-On voice! xDD

scad her until the whole day hide under the car LOL!

When ask her to come out even my hand or sis hand got foods she also don’t wanna come out..Hahaha

Den later I tell that to my dad...He scold me 99! =.=’’

Den tell my mum about this, she lagi scold me 99! LOL!

What laa even sis oso scold me! -.-‘’

Den dads went and call her come out...she lagi dun wan! xDD

lol my bad

Den went to Leo’s for our dinner ;D

hmmm..yummy



Yes! My dunno what drink edi! xDD

didn’t bring my hp out use dad’s hp! :D

Den on the way back home, I tell my mum that comin soon 2 more years Grace 2nd sis is already 21! And got another PARTY!

Oh yes I love it! xDD

Suddenly dad and mum talk about my driving next 2 years xD

Gosh! Next 2 years!! So fast wei! hahaha thinking after I can drive guess what I do?

I also dunno xDD

But I bet it will be FUN! ;D

cause I drive once before ;)



Oh ya! PMR results are coming out 2moro! ;D

Wishing everyone BEST OF LUCK including me too! ;D








lalalalala~ don't even wanna care! :D

Tuning into: Loving you

No comments: