Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ALAH! Damn babi shit!

Should be goin Genting Countdown for tonight…in the end parent went only. tsk tsk.

Because the dog no food to makan tonight if we late come back. that’s the prob! -.-‘

See how mafan?! aikz! Now where also no nit to go! hmph!

Nevermind! I scad her again with Ju-on sound again! hmph!

Who ask her go play the thingy den make me go clean it! xDD




And watch this video because I scad her just now she hide under the car! xDD

Den I pujuk her to come out xDD




Den now when she come out again,

See what I did!





LMAO! Yes! This is what I did!!

hahaha! And I have no idea why she so scad ar?! xDD


And Vanessa say wanna hit/ scold me because of this? =.=’

WHY?! LOL!




Signing off,



With LOT of LOVE,

jCmt






Say byebye 2008 and WELCOME 2009! ;D







No comments: