Monday, December 22, 2008

As you know today is what date rite :D



Yes Thong Yun day! (:


And now I’m 16!! Sweet 16 girl!! hahaha big girl already lu LOL!

cough parent should be proud because I’m still very guai lui ;D LMAO!

and how silly am I? Thinking that I don’t want to grow up! Because I don’t want parent become so old!! This always makes me think nonsense! sighhh

Anyway hahaha…my mum made all those Thong Yun! :P...I found out there’s some Green colour too! xP

lol gila of green now xDD




Went summit today around 5something…

Went there and I realize actually sai kai girl aka XheeKee oso there xDD

Went to the shop simply say hi girl ;)

And she was like

Oh oh MUN TENG!! xDD

lol like never see me b4



Den she so "good" belanja me the drink

and i dunno did my mum pay for the drink or not hahaha

Den of coz sitting down talking with her blablabla..

Almost EVERY secret we share xDD

AND AHEM LOL

I can’t really believe what she told me :P




Well den suddenly I found that this…





Yea shoes! Kind of look nice :D and is GREEN!

told you I gila of GREEN now :P just like my mum always say “fatt green hon” HAHAHA! Just read it in Cantonese :D



Well...

And now there’s a pretty promotion for you ;D

Whoever wanna buy perfumes please PLEASE ask me!!

I’m helping my mum selling it out :D

PLEASE DO INFORM ME if you wan :D

For example DKNY perfumes :D











hahaha so, please inform me if you want!
thanks :D

No comments: