Thursday, December 25, 2008

Guess this X’mas I just can’t yet what I want? sighhh..


Hey!


Merry Christmas!!


Well...Actually I wanna go Pyramid but KONONYA got ppl say goin to fetch me mana tahu in the end FFK! Den DIA pulak go clubbing!

YES! I know is damn WTF!

Damn jealous peoples get to go countdown! D:


WELL never mind cause SISTERS accompany me!! :P

Me, 2nd sis and younger sis got a better idea to do! xDD

YES AND WE PLAN TO CELEB WITH MY DOG TOO! LMAO

I was actually very SAD until they tell me like this and they make me smile back BUT there’s 1 even worse is…


They said let’s go make some drinks and once the clock strike 12, we’ll eventually turns on and off the lights like nobody business. Dance like there’s no tomorrow. And then later we all cannot sleep edi. cuz no electricity. Or daddy offs the main switch. hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!



hahaha yes! This is so funny to me :D

Don’t you think so? ;D

Thanks! I love you sis (:

xoxo



Well, once again…


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D teehehehe

Have a great X'mas! :D






Your PROMISES is just all a LIES!

No comments: