Thursday, December 18, 2008


After I know all those blablabla

I seriously cannot stop laughing again =.=’’




Omt! I cannot sleep again! ):

And I was actually already offline den pulak cannot sleep, den online back =.=’ hahah!

haa! People won’t be able to see me online in the afternoon nowadays because I will be sleeping in the afternoon but night? jadi hantu! LOL!

IWANTGOOUT!!! Money? This is the point why! tsk tsk!




And since I cannot sleep I found there’s A LOT pictures I got in my files xDD





SEE this is what I mean xDD seriously got so many pictures! xDD

okk I Just wanna show some cute kids pictures ;D




hahaha guess who is this? xP










Xiao mike ;D

The one that don't give other ppl bully me! awww~ hahaha..if you meet him, you will get what i mean ;D

I damn miss him super a lot!

This might be funny but I always webcam with him LMAO!

Duh! He stays at Taiwan! hahaha!! xDD









My nephew! xDD another cutee 1 xDD

But super nottii! xP








My niece hahaha very long edi this picture xP

But still very cute xDD












And this 1...Guess who is she? xDD





Guessing…..?







No idea?





;D












Don't you think got abit look like xing? ;D













hahaha yea is xing's sis!! xDD

Gosh I damn likie xing’s sis! xDD

summore she got the same name as my small sis xP

hahaha fyi I can’t wait to see her this Sat! xP

LOL!!







Alright since daddy wake up edi so now is my turn to sleep on his bed! HAHAHAH!!















Iwantpizzahut!!! xP


No comments: