Thursday, December 11, 2008




Gosh! I can’t even walk this evening! hahaha cause I baru wake up around 4pm I guess ;D

My leg and arm felt soo pain!

Well den I suppose to go KL with mummy but I can’t even wake up this morning maybe too tired? (:

Wake up I saw sooo man msg and miss call LOL!

Duh I reply them :D


And guys yea I was seriously piss off! But I think is also my fault to tell him. But what I said is the FACT, don’t you think so too? Hiding by not telling the truth?? Which hurts more?...Sorry is not just what I want! But I do forgive you guys :D as I said “don’t even wanna have the nightmare back, like how was it since F1 & F2” (:

Yea Parvin do remember what you said at my Cbox! Not just try BUT make sure IS A GOOD NEWS! I repeat! GOOOD NEWSS!!!! :D make sure don’t so “cold” with him again! (: I pray hard for you & him ;D

*you both can turn out to be a super sweet couples ;D* LOL!


Anyway…



I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO FORGIVE!! (:

But do promise me not to mm song at me again, I just don’t like this way.

huggies! ;D



Moving on,


ohhh weeee~!

WAS SOOO FUN AT LAGOON! :D

But I get sunburn! >:(


Hahahah…seriously SUNBURN! aikzzz!

And the price is like rm45 omg expensive LOL!!

yeaa I’m complaining hahahaha

okkk well den let’s see some pictures :D

I bug pok to send it hahaha! I’m so annoying, rite pok? xD hahaha


Before I start the pictures, FINALLY my computer are fixed and I got new webcam again!! hahaha! :D



urm...yea is my drink but i have no idea what so good to take this picture? xDD














He was telling some lame jokes & i didn't even pay any attention! ;D


After eating i ask hrishii wondering he wanna play BB? actually he should paid becuz he seriously PK so i have to paid =.=''




was wondering what are they doin? xD





Well others will be at Pok’s blog :D


I don’t think so what I did or what I said is wrong!

Try listening what I said.

Change for him and he do change for you too.

AND

If you can do it

PROVE that I am wrong! :D


No comments: