Thursday, December 11, 2008




I still dun get it! What I did?! I just like tell out what I heard only and that is the fact of it! izzit wrg?! MM SONG MM SONG LA! As if like I dunno how to mm song!! I damn fucking piss off because of this! Sorry is not the matter I want! Blaming after saying sorry? haa! who oso know how to do this la! I bet after one of you read this sure think why am I so bitch & sure dislike me! yeaa! Because I kena blame the whole day!! THE WHOLE DAY!! What if I BLAME U the whole day!! Is mmg my fault to tell him AND IF I know he was this EMO I will never ever tell out!! And I just can’t even find A POINT of it!! I’m so enough and not gonna write or care about this! I don’t even wanna have a nightmare back as you know what I mean! And I totally apologize to HIM about this matter!




And to HER.



Girl,


You do know who I am referring to. I might be able to say, I know what are you thinking perhaps others don’t? And I hope you really know what you are doing! Seriously! I bet if you ever lose HIM you sure REGRET FOR IT! Well den appreciate it before you really lose HIM. Take your time sit with HIM and have a nicely talk. Tell HIM what you really don’t like about HIM and ask HIM to change for you. BUT I do hope you can change for HIM too! Well den I hope to hear some good news about this matter!




GOD BLESSES YOU BOTH! (:





I’m totally sorry about this matter!

But I’m still so piss off to others!!


No comments: